Welcome to District 28
Upcoming Events(click on month for events)
- April 17 - 20. "A New Pair of Glasses" 37th Annual Round Up! Located at
Town & Country Resort Hotel.
- April 19. 1pm. Learn how the hotline works. Serve as a 12th Step contact. Potluck. Great opportunity to help
the still suffering alcoholic. Located at The 12 Step Club, 2100 N. National, Chehalis, WA
- April 26th and 27th @ the Grinwood Retreat Center, Hicks Lake in Lacey WA. Steps 1-3 will be covered. Registration is $70.
Located at Grinwood Christian Camp & Conference Center
- April 26th. 1:00pm - 5:00pm. Hosted by Districts 7 & 37. Learn about the role of the GSR, AA service structure and more!
Located at First Presbyterian Church, 4300 Main Street, Vancouver, WA.
- May 2 - 4, 2014. Workshops, national speakers, food, dance, raffle and much more! Located at Three Rivers Convention Center, 7016 West Grandridge Boulevard, Kennewick, WA 99336.
- May 2 - 4, 2014. Workshops, speakers, food, dance, teen meetings, and much more! Located at Josephine Fairgrounds, 1451 Fairgrounds Road, Grants Pass, OR 97527. Visit the Rogue Roundup Webpage.
- May 4, 2014. Fellowship at 6:30pm. Meeting from 7pm - 8:30pm. SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER: Michaelle S. the WWA 72 Archives Committee Chair. Not
to be missed!! Located at PUD Community Building, 1200 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver, WA
- May 15 - 18, 2014. Located at Riverside Resort Hotel and Casino,
- May 16 - 18, 2014 at the Vern Burton Convention Center in Port Angeles, WA. Speakers, delicious food, fun, fellowship & free costume dance!
Check out their website OlympicRoundup.org
- May 23 - 25, 2014. Featuring Woody's World Famous Pig Roast!. Located at Waitsburg, WA Fairgrounds (NE of Walla Walla, WA)
- 12 Traditions Workshop
- May 26, 2014. 10am - 4pm. Located at Cowlitz PUD Building, 961 12th Ave, Longview, WA
- May 30 - June 1 @ the Lazy F Camp & Retreat Center in Ellensburg. Registration is $125. Questions? Call Jimmy D. (253) 347-8800 or Vern B (206) 510-3117.
Located at Lazy F Camp & Retreat Ctr.
- June 6 - 8 Meetings, fellowship, speakers, meditation, yoga, arts & crafts, talent show & raffle! $130 registration includes 5 meals.
Located at Pilgrim Firs Conference Center, Port Orchard, WA
- June 12 - 15. 20 years of fun in Sobriety at Alta Lake near Pateros, WA. Join us for river rafting, horseback riding, swimming, hiking & golf!
Check out their website PSYPC.org
- June 13th - 15th. Speakers, raffles, camping and food!! Located at Camp Makuala, 11 miles up Trask River Road, Tillamook, OR.
- June 20 - 22, 2014. Speakers, swimming pool, sweat lodge, weight room, hot tub. Tee Pee's at additional cost.
Located at Yakama Nation RV Park, 280 Buster Rd, Toppenish, WA
- July 11 - 13.
Located at The Riverside Hotel, 2900 W. Chinden Boulevard, Boise, Idaho.
- July 18 - 19.
Located at Enumclaw Expo Center 45224 284 Ave SE, Enumclaw, WA 98022.
- July 18 - 20. 5 Speakers including Mickey B., Hiking, Poker Run, Steak Dinner & plenty of Kids Activities at Shady Firs RV Park in Randle, Washington.
$50 full registration (breakfasts & dinners included). Check out the website for more info. Cowlitz River Roundup
- July 25 - 27. Speakers, Workshops, Panels & Alkathons, Al-Anon, Archives, Fellowship & Fun. A real 1st edition Big Book will be raffled off!!!
Located at LaQuinta Conference Center, Tacoma, WA.
- July 25 - 27. Speakers, Campfires, Meetings, Potlucks, Fun & Fellowship at Camp Moorehead @ Long Beach, Washington. $30 per person.
- August 1 - 3. Speaker Johnny H., Comedian Richard Weiss, Golf Tournament, Poker Run, Workshops!
Located at The Riverside Hotel, 2900 W Chinden Blvd, Boise, ID
- August 1 - 3 at Camp Magruder in Rockaway Beach OR. Registration is $155.
- August 8 - 10. "The Northwest Woodstock of AA" Speakers Clancy I, Johnny H, Geoff C & more sharing on pre-assigned steps! Check it out at
Located at Northwest Woodstock of AA
- August 8 - 10, 2014. Ice Cream Social, Speakers, Amazing Race, Campfire, Fellowship and Freetime!
Located at Oasis RV Park & Golf Course, 2451 Basin St SW, Ephrata, WA
Don't see what you are looking for?
Saturday Spiritual Breakfast Meeting Cancelled
- Due to technical difficulties the Keep It Simple Saturday Morning breakfast meeting is cancelled. Visit this site often as we will
announce when it is starting up again.
New Meeting at Greenhill
- District 28 have been given the thumbs up to start taking meetings into Green Hill school.
You will need to fill out a background check and a volunteer application before you can go in.
Please get a hold of Wes Y. if you are interested in doing this type of service work. We always need people
to carry the message. Thank You!
Morton Sunday Meeting - Temporary Change
- The Sunday meeting in Morton will be at the Methodist Church Annex,
4th and Main Street, Morton, WA until further notice.
New Toledo Meeting
- There will be a new meeting on Mondays at 5:30pm at the St. Mary's Mission, 107 Spencer Rd, Toledo, WA. Help them carry the message!
Don't see what you are looking for?
If you Think You Have A Drinking Problem...
No one wants to admit they have a drinking problem. If you find that once you start drinking you drink more than you intend and when you truly want to quit drinking for good you find that you can't then you may be an alcoholic. It wasn't easy facing and accepting the fact that we couldn't drink safely but today many of us live productive, comfortable lives without alcohol. It is important to understand that alcoholism is a disease and there is a solution to our common problem. You are not alone. We have discovered a new way of living without alcohol. Visit us at a meeting and begin the journey of a lifetime! Click here for a schedule of meetings in the Lewis County area and we'll see you at a meeting!
For more information and a questionnaire to determine if you may be alcoholic click the button below.
If You Are Concerned About Someone Else...
Watching someone you love and care about struggle with alcoholism is difficult. Why won't they quit? Why can't they see the harm they are causing? These are some of the symptoms of the disease of alcoholism. Most alcoholics would surely quit if they could and few want to harm those they love. The nature of the disease prevents them from changing. Alcoholics Anonymous can help. If your loved one is ready to quit drinking Alcoholics Anonymous can help. For a schedule of meetings in the Lewis County area click here. You can't force anyone to start the AA way of life but you can offer information about recovery in AA.
To the Teachers, Doctors, Lawyers, Therapists and Other Professionals...
Perhaps you have a client that is unable to fully benefit from your services due to trouble with alcohol. Many of our members started their recovery with help from the professional community. Teachers, doctors, lawyers, therapists and other professionals from fields unrelated to alcoholism are often the first to recognize the symptoms of alcoholism. There are members available in this community to help you understand how Alcoholics Anonymous can help. Sometimes all it takes is providing your client with a schedule. For a schedule of meetings in the Lewis County area click here.