Welcome to District 28
Upcoming Events(click on month for events)
- July 25 - 27. Speakers, Workshops, Panels & Alkathons, Al-Anon, Archives, Fellowship & Fun. A real 1st edition Big Book will be raffled off!!!
Located at LaQuinta Conference Center, Tacoma, WA.
- July 25 - 27. Speakers, Campfires, Meetings, Potlucks, Fun & Fellowship at Camp Moorehead @ Long Beach, Washington. $30 per person.
- August 1 - 3. Speaker Johnny H., Comedian Richard Weiss, Golf Tournament, Poker Run, Workshops!
Located at The Riverside Hotel, 2900 W Chinden Blvd, Boise, ID
- August 1 - 3. Speakers, Workshops, Meditation, Yoga, Hiking, Crafts, Raffle, Fun and Fellowship.
Located at Rainbow Lodge Retreat Center, 46820 SE Mt Si Rd, North Bend, WA
- August 1 - 3 at Camp Magruder in Rockaway Beach OR. Registration is $155.
- August 2. Meets in Buckley, ends in Kaposin at a BBQ and meeting. See flyer for details.
- August 8 - 10. "The Northwest Woodstock of AA" Speakers Clancy I, Johnny H, Geoff C & more sharing on pre-assigned steps! Check it out at
Located at Northwest Woodstock of AA
- August 8 - 10, 2014. Ice Cream Social, Speakers, Amazing Race, Campfire, Fellowship and Freetime!
Located at Oasis RV Park & Golf Course, 2451 Basin St SW, Ephrata, WA
- August 10, 2014. Volleyball, Bingo and a raffle for Seaside Package!!
Located at Woodland Park Ave N and N 50th St, Seattle, WA
- August 15 - 17, 2014. Potluck, speakers, raffle!
Located at River Bend Campground, 1040 Clubhouse Lane SE, Olympia, WA
- August 22 - 24, 2014. Head To Heart: Discovery To Recovery.
Located at Pilgrim Firs Conference Center, 3318 SW Lake Flora, Port Orchard, WA
- August 22 - 24, 2014. Don't miss it this year. Space limited to the first 50 people.
Located at Yakima Sportsman State Park, Yakima, WA
- August 22 - 24, 2014. Chili cook-off, Pie bake-off, raffles, hiking, and Fun Fun Fun!!
Located at Mt Rainier Lions Club, Washington 706, Ashford, WA
- August 28 - September 1, 2014. Potlucks, Speakers, Meetings.
Located at BLM Fisherman's Bend Recreation Site, River Road Southeast, Mill City, OR
- September 13 1pm - 4pm. Presented by District 35, Issaquah, WA.
Located at 745 Front Street South, Issaquah, WA
- November 14 - 16, 2014. Speakers, ice cream social, all the usual fun!!
Located at Ocean Shores Convention Center
Don't see what you are looking for?
The Sunday Night Morton Meeting Has
returned to its regular meeting space at Sacred Heart Church, 7th and W. Main Street, Morton!!
- Beginning on Sunday, July 6 the Morton meeting will return to its original meeting space at Sacred Heart Church.
Be there on Sunday and welcome them back!!!
Saturday Spiritual Breakfast Meeting Returns!!!
- The Saturday Spiritual Breakfast is now being held at 10:30 AM at the Sunbirds Restaurant on, you guessed it, Saturdays!
Add it to your schedule and help it get off to a strong start!
New Meeting at Greenhill
- District 28 have been given the thumbs up to start taking meetings into Green Hill school.
You will need to fill out a background check and a volunteer application before you can go in.
Please get a hold of Wes Y. if you are interested in doing this type of service work. We always need people
to carry the message. Thank You!
American Behavioral Health Systems (ABHS)
needs speakers and meeting attendees.
- Contact Nickie S. for more information
Don't see what you are looking for?
If you Think You Have A Drinking Problem...
No one wants to admit they have a drinking problem. If you find that once you start drinking you drink more than you intend and when you truly want to quit drinking for good you find that you can't then you may be an alcoholic. It wasn't easy facing and accepting the fact that we couldn't drink safely but today many of us live productive, comfortable lives without alcohol. It is important to understand that alcoholism is a disease and there is a solution to our common problem. You are not alone. We have discovered a new way of living without alcohol. Visit us at a meeting and begin the journey of a lifetime! Click here for a schedule of meetings in the Lewis County area and we'll see you at a meeting!
For more information and a questionnaire to determine if you may be alcoholic click the button below.
If You Are Concerned About Someone Else...
Watching someone you love and care about struggle with alcoholism is difficult. Why won't they quit? Why can't they see the harm they are causing? These are some of the symptoms of the disease of alcoholism. Most alcoholics would surely quit if they could and few want to harm those they love. The nature of the disease prevents them from changing. Alcoholics Anonymous can help. If your loved one is ready to quit drinking Alcoholics Anonymous can help. For a schedule of meetings in the Lewis County area click here. You can't force anyone to start the AA way of life but you can offer information about recovery in AA.
To the Teachers, Doctors, Lawyers, Therapists and Other Professionals...
Perhaps you have a client that is unable to fully benefit from your services due to trouble with alcohol. Many of our members started their recovery with help from the professional community. Teachers, doctors, lawyers, therapists and other professionals from fields unrelated to alcoholism are often the first to recognize the symptoms of alcoholism. There are members available in this community to help you understand how Alcoholics Anonymous can help. Sometimes all it takes is providing your client with a schedule. For a schedule of meetings in the Lewis County area click here.