Welcome to District 28
Upcoming Events(click on month for events)
- September 27 1pm - 4pm. Presented by the Everett Conference Committee.
Located at Tulalip Tribal Center, 6700 Totem Beach Road, Tulalip WA.
- October 3-5 2014. "Our Path to Serenity" Bridging the gap between AA and Alanon. AA Speaker: Jennifer F. (Portland), Al-Anon Speaker: Jeri Lynn V.(Tacoma)
Located at Pilgram Firs Conference Center, Port Orchard, WA
- Here is your opportunity to put your sobriety to work! Many positions available. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! Don't like the way your District is
run? This is your opportunity to change it...and it is a potluck!!!
Located at Assembly of God, 4224 Jackson Highway, Chehalis WA
- October 24-26, 2014. "Sun, Sand, Serenity" Uniting recovering women while promoting fellowship, spiritual growth and understanding through the 12 Steps.
Located at Canby Grove Christian Center, 7501 Knight's Bridge Rd., Canby, OR
- November 14 - 16, 2014. Speakers, ice cream social, all the usual fun!!
Located at Ocean Shores Convention Center
Don't see what you are looking for?
Wednesday Night Salkum Meeting is Open!!!
- The Wednesday night Starting Over Group at the Salkum Library is once again meeting at 6pm. Help the meeting get off to a good
start!! Your support is appreciated! Click Here for meeting details.
The Sunday Night Morton Meeting Has
returned to its regular meeting space at Sacred Heart Church, 7th and W. Main Street, Morton!!
- Beginning on Sunday, July 6 the Morton meeting will return to its original meeting space at Sacred Heart Church.
Be there on Sunday and welcome them back!!!
New Meeting at Greenhill
- District 28 have been given the thumbs up to start taking meetings into Green Hill school.
You will need to fill out a background check and a volunteer application before you can go in.
Please get a hold of Wes Y. if you are interested in doing this type of service work. We always need people
to carry the message. Thank You!
Don't see what you are looking for?
If you Think You Have A Drinking Problem...
No one wants to admit they have a drinking problem. If you find that once you start drinking you drink more than you intend and when you truly want to quit drinking for good you find that you can't then you may be an alcoholic. It wasn't easy facing and accepting the fact that we couldn't drink safely but today many of us live productive, comfortable lives without alcohol. It is important to understand that alcoholism is a disease and there is a solution to our common problem. You are not alone. We have discovered a new way of living without alcohol. Visit us at a meeting and begin the journey of a lifetime! Click here for a schedule of meetings in the Lewis County area and we'll see you at a meeting!
For more information and a questionnaire to determine if you may be alcoholic click the button below.
If You Are Concerned About Someone Else...
Watching someone you love and care about struggle with alcoholism is difficult. Why won't they quit? Why can't they see the harm they are causing? These are some of the symptoms of the disease of alcoholism. Most alcoholics would surely quit if they could and few want to harm those they love. The nature of the disease prevents them from changing. Alcoholics Anonymous can help. If your loved one is ready to quit drinking Alcoholics Anonymous can help. For a schedule of meetings in the Lewis County area click here. You can't force anyone to start the AA way of life but you can offer information about recovery in AA.
To the Teachers, Doctors, Lawyers, Therapists and Other Professionals...
Perhaps you have a client that is unable to fully benefit from your services due to trouble with alcohol. Many of our members started their recovery with help from the professional community. Teachers, doctors, lawyers, therapists and other professionals from fields unrelated to alcoholism are often the first to recognize the symptoms of alcoholism. There are members available in this community to help you understand how Alcoholics Anonymous can help. Sometimes all it takes is providing your client with a schedule. For a schedule of meetings in the Lewis County area click here.