Welcome to District 28
Upcoming Events(click on month for events)
- December 20, 2014. 5pm. Traditions study with potluck bring some food and your 12x12.
Located at 482 Burnt Ridge Road, Onalaska, WA
- December 17, 2014. 8pm. Come listen to Christopher's experience, strength & hope! Coffee and desserts served!
Located at XII Step Club, Chehalis, WA
- December 23 - 26, 2014. Meetings begin on Christmas Eve @ 8:30 pm and continue until 6:00 am on the 26th. There will be a potluck dinner @ 2 pm on Christmas Day (please bring a potluck item to share).
Located at 1414 12th Ave., Longview, WA
- December 26 - 27, 2014. "A New Freedom" Speakers, workshop, potluck and comedy show! $30 basic registration. Less crowded with same quality speakers!
Located at Seaside Convention Center
- January 9 - 11, 2015. RSVP no later than December 13th, 2014. 1st 100 men paid in full. $148 per person. Located at G.O.A.A.T. Ranch in Portland, OR.
- February 20 - 22, 2015.Facilitated by Bob D., Las Vegas, NV. $140 includes all meals and lodging.
Located at Warm Beach Camp, 20800 Marine Dr. NW, Stanwood, WA.
- February 27 - March 1, 2015. "A Vision for You" Newcomers & Old Timers sharing the miracle of life without alcohol $25 basic registration.
Located at LaQuinta Inn 1425 E. 27th, Tacoma, WA
Don't see what you are looking for?
New ABHS Panel Participants Needed!!!!
- ABHS is going to begin AA panel meetings in their Chehalis facility. This is an excellent opportunity to carry the
message to their patients. All that is needed is a background check to screen for violent felons. Comnplete this FORM and return
to Nickie. Don't wait!!! Help carry the message!!
Wednesday Night Salkum Meeting is Open!!!
- The Wednesday night Starting Over Group at the Salkum Library is once again meeting at 6pm. Help the meeting get off to a good
start!! Your support is appreciated! Click Here for meeting details.
New Meeting at Greenhill
- District 28 have been given the thumbs up to start taking meetings into Green Hill school.
You will need to fill out a background check and a volunteer application before you can go in.
Please get a hold of Wes Y. if you are interested in doing this type of service work. We always need people
to carry the message. Thank You!
Don't see what you are looking for?
If you Think You Have A Drinking Problem...
No one wants to admit they have a drinking problem. If you find that once you start drinking you drink more than you intend and when you truly want to quit drinking for good you find that you can't then you may be an alcoholic. It wasn't easy facing and accepting the fact that we couldn't drink safely but today many of us live productive, comfortable lives without alcohol. It is important to understand that alcoholism is a disease and there is a solution to our common problem. You are not alone. We have discovered a new way of living without alcohol. Visit us at a meeting and begin the journey of a lifetime! Click here for a schedule of meetings in the Lewis County area and we'll see you at a meeting!
For more information and a questionnaire to determine if you may be alcoholic click the button below.
If You Are Concerned About Someone Else...
Watching someone you love and care about struggle with alcoholism is difficult. Why won't they quit? Why can't they see the harm they are causing? These are some of the symptoms of the disease of alcoholism. Most alcoholics would surely quit if they could and few want to harm those they love. The nature of the disease prevents them from changing. Alcoholics Anonymous can help. If your loved one is ready to quit drinking Alcoholics Anonymous can help. For a schedule of meetings in the Lewis County area click here. You can't force anyone to start the AA way of life but you can offer information about recovery in AA.
To the Teachers, Doctors, Lawyers, Therapists and Other Professionals...
Perhaps you have a client that is unable to fully benefit from your services due to trouble with alcohol. Many of our members started their recovery with help from the professional community. Teachers, doctors, lawyers, therapists and other professionals from fields unrelated to alcoholism are often the first to recognize the symptoms of alcoholism. There are members available in this community to help you understand how Alcoholics Anonymous can help. Sometimes all it takes is providing your client with a schedule. For a schedule of meetings in the Lewis County area click here.