Your experience as an older alcoholic in recovery is invaluable.
A.A. member experience being requested includes the following:
• Finding recovery at the age of 60 and over.
• Mental health and diverse abilities.
• Attending online meetings.
• LGBTQ+ communities.
• Diverse spiritual pathways
• Diverse ethnicities, cultures, and languages (including immigrant experiences).
Please include your complete name, address, and email/phone information on the first page of your manuscript. A copy of your manuscript should be retained for your files.
• By Email
Subject Line: A.A. for the Older Alcoholic.
• By Postal Mail
Attn: Access Assignment
General Service Office
Grand Central Station
New York, NY 10163.
The deadline is September 23, 2022. Thank you for sharing your experience, strength and hope.
If you are not over 60 – I bet you know someone who is. Please share this information with them and your GSRs!
Send us your EVENTS suggestions, questions and any MEETING CHANGES here. We would love to hear from you!